Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One is an all-in-one set of components for running games and programs written in C++ for Windows PCs. The package is distributed free of charge and contains the latest versions of all Visual Studio C++ runtimes installed with one click.
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages are required to run many programs and games. But since these packages are not always present in the installers of such software products, it is recommended to always install Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One after installing Windows. This helps avoid startup problems that cause error messages such as “incorrect configuration”, “MSVCRT.DLL is missing”, or “MSVCP140.DLL”.
The component package includes the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual C++ from the beginning of development until today. Both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems are supported, starting with XP.
Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One is primarily recommended for gamers and system administrators, as well as all Windows PC users who use programs and games that cannot be run due to the lack of required libraries.
|Updated:||May 18, 2023|
|Latest Version:||May 2023|
Below are the links to download Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One for Windows for free. In addition to the latest version, there may be links to download previous versions. Choose the distribution you need and download it. All links are direct and checked for malicious inclusions.
- Download Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One May 2023 zip (95,35 MB) [Windows XP+]
- Updated Visual C++ 2015-2022 runtime to version 14.36.32532.0
- Download Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One Feb 2023 zip (95,48 MB) [Windows XP+]
- Download Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One Nov 2022 zip (95,45 MB) [Windows XP+]
- Download Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One Jul 2022 zip (95,13 MB) [Windows XP+]
- Download Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One Apr 2022 zip (95,23 MB) [Windows XP+]
Download the archive, unzip it, and run the install_all.bat file with administrator rights (right-click on the file and select “Run as administrator”).